All the regulations and rules regarding the operating of our accommodation are indicated below. Please read them carefully and ask us should you have any queries!
- We will contact you 7 days before your arrival to find out your arrival time.
- Arrival: 3.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. After this time, a Late Check-In supplement will be charged as the working day of the person welcoming you will have to be extended. This supplement will be €20 for arrivals up to midnight, and €30 for arrivals between midnight and 2.00 a.m. This service will be paid for in cash to the person welcoming you during the Check-in.
- Departure: 7.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- No pets allowed
- No parties or events allowed
- Barbecues on the terrace are not permitted by Residents’ association regulations
- Smoking is not permitted, except on the terrace
- Casa de La Ría: If you are arriving by car, parking is available in the building with direct access to the home (€10 per day). This must be booked in advance.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- We apply specific safety measures related to the coronavirus (disinfection, spacing between bookings, etc.)
- On your arrival you will find a welcome kit related to anti-Covid measures.
- Estrella del Mar and Torreón del Mar: 2 days before your departure, the booking system withholds €200 on the card use for the booking as a deposit to cover any damage to the home. This amount is released 5 days after your departure once the home has been inspected.
We use the flexible 7-day cancellation system:
- Customers can cancel their bookings FREE OF CHARGE up to 7 days prior to the arrival date. The amount paid will be refunded to the same card used for the booking.
- Customers must pay 30% of the total price if they cancel during the 7 days prior to the arrival date.
To guarantee their booking on the calendar, customers must pay 30% of their stay when they book. This charge will be made automatically on the payment gateway at the time of the booking.